LivingLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun With Us :D Welcome Here :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the heck!! Dona!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luckymike

What the heck!! Dona! Empty
PostSubject: What the heck!! Dona!   What the heck!! Dona! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:15 pm

i didnt do anything on the chat box... i just had [GM] on my name and i was going to take it off but after that dona banned me forever and deleted my and my bros characters.... What the heck!!! (i dont have prove but i swear he did) i didnt do anything he only told me once and i said ok and i did and then i got banned forever... Soooo please!!! help me and unbanned me and reset my character please?!?!?! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What the heck!! Dona!   What the heck!! Dona! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:21 pm

huhh wait untill dona check this post ! wat was ur account name in game? just askin
Back to top Go down
http://livinglegendco.my-rpg.com
luckymike

PostSubject: Re: What the heck!! Dona!   What the heck!! Dona! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:15 am

can u unbanned me from the chatbox? my characters are okay and can u just unbanned me from the chat box??? im banned forever! i didnt do anything! please??? Please owner?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What the heck!! Dona!   What the heck!! Dona! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:21 pm

do not report and spam in this section pls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the heck!! Dona!   What the heck!! Dona! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the heck!! Dona!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LivingLegends :: Report Section-
Jump to: