LivingLegends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun With Us :D Welcome Here :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISKI AND MARWAN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Iski

Iski

ISKI AND MARWAN Empty
PostSubject: ISKI AND MARWAN   ISKI AND MARWAN Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:54 pm

GUIDE BY ISKI AND MARWAN
Living Legend Co Guide. Made By Iski (Ðark§layer[VIP]) and marwan (~!Zathura!~)

1: Where to level up ??
2:When do I get my cps for voting for this server?
3:Where do I get cps? And how much are drops?
4:How to Easy level your skills or your prof?
5:Sock WTF? How? Where?
6:-7 how get that? Where?
7: Much people want to know what is best combo of weapons for Trojan? or Fire?
8:**** I can't use 2 weapons!!! Why!!!!!!!!!
9:Reborn place and points
10:Did u saw some people with a cool Killer cup -7 1 sock.
11:U guys wondering how u get 2-socked -7 garment?
12:Promote..?where?
13:How to make your stuff +15 ??
14:What Happens if your guild win GW(guild war)?
15:How to donate.
16:How to login.

HERE WE GO . . .
1:Where to level up ?? 1-101 go: market buy 1 db and talk to unknown man. 101-103:go to shopping mall buy 10 Expballs and use them all. 103-180: go to twin and talk a person named: LabNpc.(but u might get killed) 180-202: talk with OldManTang and look for level 200 Devils. To boost ur training up go to Match boy at Twin City Square. 445,370

2:When do I get my cps for voting for this server? Npc gives 500k cps each 12 hour , for vote. Sometimes the owner will put server off to let all people vote, so be patient.

3:Where do I get cps? And how much are drops? Well to begin it looks easy to get fast cps but its not. You must have the right reborn class and you must be faster then others. 1: I prefer best reborn Trojan-archer reborn the Trojan at level 120, to a archer. The archer can go hunt cps in twin city. These monsters drops: Pheasants, Turtledoves, Robin's. 2: If you think your strong enough go to twin city and enter PK area, At a NPC that's called: General Winner(426.387) (do this only if your really strong) You must pay 400k cps to enter you must wait your enemy or he's waiting you, If you kill him you get 400k+ and you get send back to twin city, otherwise you Lose your 400k and you get send back death in twin city.
You can get also cps by hunting bosses in hell zone(Twin city)(438,446) Boss drops: 500k cps for normal boss. Satan:715k cps in Lazy zone there is a monster called Pluto his cps drops are:515k cps(440,440) 3.2:best= every 12 hours vote 1 time just notice when you voted. And vote 12 hours later again let your msn friends vote and there friends Vote also. Here= site http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132305243

4: How to Easy level your skills or your prof? To level your prof(weapon level) u go twin city at Weapon Master for 27 cps he give u some exp for prof. For skills u just ask to hit someone or do it on a bird.

5:Sock your gears ,you must sock your weapons in Bird Island. 1ste sock cost 1 db-2de sock cost 5db’s Bi-Artisan Ou(750,550). 2: Normal stuf must be socked at market at Blacksmith Lee(210,210) for the 1first sock u need pay 12db for 2nd u must use 7-stardrills (shopping mall), the Star drill never fails.To sock your talismans just buy some weapons go to bird 2-sock at Artisan Ou(750,550).and make super and +8(fastest way) and put them in your talisman.

6:-7 how get that? Where? If u want to Damage your Items (make them -7) ? u can do that with Tortoise gem that u can find in Shopping mall(780cps each) Go to Ethereal(198,215) For -1 Damage u need pay 5 gems(Tortoise gem)-For -3 1 gem-For -5 3 gems- And for -7 again 5 gems. To -1 your Tower/Heavyfan/killer cup/gold cup u need to get a new acc and blessed rb with it.

7:Much people want to know what is best combo of weapons for trojan? or fire? Well there is not ''best'' combo there are a lot nice Trojan weapons Well I prefer these: 1:blade-sword 2:blade-club 3:spear 4:dagger-sword 5:dagger-club(I use that for Rage and penetration) 6: you can make your own combo use a strong and a fast weapon And you got your own combo^^ GL Best for fire= wear a shield and a backsword

8:**** I can't use 2 weapons!!! Why!!!!!!!!! 1: you need be promoted 2: you must level your skill prof of your weapon you want to use.

9:Reborn place
The first reborn u can do in market at Eternity(298,216)Celestial Stone(shopping mail)needed
2nd rb u do Ape City at Alex(439,315) u just need buy in shopping mall exemption token for 2000k cps righ-click on it and talk with alex and u choose ur clas(you must be good promoted).
For 3rd-4th-5th- 6th rb u got to go market near love stone is someone with name carolyn.

10:Did you saw some people with a cool Killercup -7 1 sock O.o.
Its easy to get go to twincity near the GuildDirector ,is a guy named KingJack(400-400). U got 2 options Sent me to get it or I have it. I have it is for later. u say sent me to get it than hunt some birdman till u got a Killer-invation. than u go back to twin talk with kingjack. than talk with the guy who is in middle than a mob spawn kill it and u got your killercup. dont do it to much there not tradeble. If u got one u go to fortuneteller(456,350) in twin and make it first -1 -3 -5 -7 and 1 sock.

11:U guys wondering how u get 2-socked -7 garment? (384,389) Just go to twin Near the GuildDirector u see a lovestone. talk to it pay 10cps to enter. Cherry,cherry and pedlar selling garment they are all 5kk cps they say15kk cps but it isn't.For the new garment u go outside twin talk with Pedlar near the conductor pay 75kk cps to get a token rightclick with the garment u want. Or go outside twin at pedlar(442,392) buy a Livinglegend token and right click on it they are 75kk cps .

12:Promote..?where? promote at levels 15,70,100,110 Requires are: 15= nothing 70= 1 emerald (buy in shopping mall) 100=meteor(shopping mall) And level 110 Moonbox (shopping mall) (400,390)- promote center all jobs are in there.

13:How to make your stuff +15 ?? First you must buy 4+8 stones and make your item +12. By click ''Vip'' next item lock. A window appears witch 3 choose possibility: Warehouse-repair- and compose. Choose compose then a new window appears Put in MAIN your item and in MINOR your +8 stones until its +12. When its +12 you need buy +13-14 and 15 vouchers..(shopping mall) +13= 2kk - +14=3kk +15=5kk cps you must go to WuxingOven (200,210) After you made your items+12 go to the oven and click +9 Then choose from +12 to +13, then choose your item you want upgrade, And Done!

14:What Happens if your guild win GW(guildwar)? If u GL or DL u get Halo(Top DL-GL) around you and u get cps reward the TopDL + TopGL get all 50kk cps. how to win Gw ?? Hit the pole. If your GuildName is at the end of the GW on the pole and GW stops your guild Won than u need to go to GuildOfficer he;s at Guildmap(046,061).Talk to him to get ur reward+TopDL/GL. GW= every Friday 21:00 Untill Saturday 21:00

15:How to donate:
First register at xat.com before u donate Very Happy.
U Can Donate there ->>> www.xat.com 5$ = 500xats & 30 days 10$ = 1200xats & 60 days 20$ = 2500xats & 150 days if u donated at xat.com u got to go to chat box and Edward-Donatello will help ya. If u donate 60 usd or more u get VIP in your name.

Or u can use paypal just connect do Donatello and he will help u .

Things to donate for:
+12 -7 2 SDG/SPD Any Garment = 40$
+15 2soc -7 talisman's = 40$
100kk cps = 60$ 300kk cps = 120$
140 armor Any Class = 30$
140 Coronet = 30$

16:How to login.
First download All patches and the living legend client.
Than patch first V1 than V2.
To login u use the pink colorful icon in ur linvinglegend map.

Last edited by Iski on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yiarch

Yiarch

ISKI AND MARWAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISKI AND MARWAN   ISKI AND MARWAN Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:56 pm

better than the guide on SITE nice one ISKI Smile

HAHA.
Back to top Go down
Crinzy*

Crinzy*

ISKI AND MARWAN Empty
PostSubject: RAWR! GRRRRRRRR!   ISKI AND MARWAN Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:03 pm

bounce Thats A Betterrrrrrrrrrr Guideeeeeeee Everrrrrrrrrr!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Crinzy*
Back to top Go down
http://www.livinglegend-co.ucoz.com/index.html
Phoenix
Phoenix

ISKI AND MARWAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISKI AND MARWAN   ISKI AND MARWAN Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:21 pm

very nice post iski only i would of placed point 16 how to log in at the top lol sinds thats the 1st thing people have to do to play
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

ISKI AND MARWAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISKI AND MARWAN   ISKI AND MARWAN Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Iski wrote:
GUIDE BY ISKI AND MARWAN
Living Legend Co Guide. Made By Iski (Ðark§layer[VIP]) and marwan (~!Zathura!~)

I'll Update this Guide at Next Mounth 1 ! and will add to website !
Back to top Go down
http://livinglegendco.my-rpg.com
Sponsored content

ISKI AND MARWAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISKI AND MARWAN   ISKI AND MARWAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISKI AND MARWAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LivingLegends :: ~Guide And Tutorials~-
Jump to: